1 John 1:1-4 - January 25, 2019
THE word of life
Read 1 John 1:1-4
- What senses or actions does John refer to in these verses?
Is John a reliable witness?
What is the thing that John refers to that he has experienced?
What does this phrase "from the beginning" bring to mind?
- What ways does he describe it?
What is it that John is proclaiming to them (v. 2, 3 and 4)?
Why does John say he has written this letter?
What does fellowship mean? What kind of fellowship does John want them to have?
- How is our fellowship with one another based upon our fellowship with God?
- What are ways you see gospel-centered fellowship in our church?
- What does it look like to walk in joy because of Christ?
- What are some ways you're tempted to walk in discontentment?