What does it say?
- Read Acts 12:25–13:52
- Who is mentioned?
- What places are mentioned?
- What happens to Barnabas and Saul in vv. 1–3?
- What conflict happens in vv. 4–12? What is the resolution?
- Who preaches and who is the audience in vv. 13–41?
- How did the people respond?
What does it mean?
- Who sent Barnabas and Saul on their missionary journey?
- How did the blindness of Elymas help confirm Paul's teaching?
- Why was it such an important moment for Paul and Barnabas to turn to the Gentiles (v. 46)?
- Why does it mean that Paul and Barnabas "shook the dust from their feet" against the Jews who opposed them?
- How would you summarize this passage in one sentence?
How should it change us?
- What can we learn from the believers response to persecution?
- How can we grow in our boldness to preach the gospel?
- Pray for God to send out the best in our church for the sake of the gospel.