What does it say?
- Read Genesis 20
- Who are the people mentioned in this passage?
- What places are mentioned in this passage?
- What did Abraham tell Abimelech in v. 2?
- What did God tell Abimelech regarding this in v. 3?
- How did Abimelech respond in vv. 4, 5?
- What question does Abimelech ask Abraham in v. 10?
- What happens to Abraham at the end of this passage?
- What happens to Abimelech at the end of this passage?
- What happens to Sarah at the end of this passage?
What does it mean?
- Summarize the passage in one sentence.
- Why does Abraham lie?
- Compare and contrast Abraham and Abimelech.
- What does this passage tell us about God?
- What does this passage tell us about Abraham?
- How does this passage connect to the gospel?
How should it change us?
- How are you tempted to tell half-truths?
- How are you tempted to fear man?
- How does this passage teach us to trust in God alone?