in 2 Timothy
What does it say?
- Read 2 Timothy 2:1–7
- What does Paul call Timothy? (v. 1)
- What does Paul command Timothy to be strengthened by?
- What does Paul command Timothy to entrust to men?
- How does Paul command Timothy to share in suffering?
What does it mean?
- Summarize the passage in one sentence
- Why does Paul call Timothy this? (v. 1)
- Who are 'faithful men, who will be able tot each others...' in v. 2?
- Why does Paul use a solider, athlete, and farmer to describe suffering?
How should it change us?
- How does grace give us strength?
- How are you tempted to rely on your own strength?
- Why is raising up elders an important task of elders?
- How are you sharing in suffering as a good solider of Christ Jesus?
- Sing Lord From Sorrows Deep I Call to God and to one another.