What does it say?
- Read Acts 18:24–19:41
- Who are new characters introduced?
- What are repeated words/phrases?
- What locations or settings are mentioned?
- What are different responses to the word?
What does it mean?
- How did Priscilla and Aquila help Apollos? Why is this significant?
- Why didn't disciples in Ephesus know about the Holy Spirit? (19:2)
- Why didn't the seven sons of Sceva's exorcism work?
- Why did Demetrius oppose Paul? What was he concerned about?
- How does this passage connect to the gospel?
How should it change us?
- How can we grow in humility to learn the Scriptures from others?
- How can we serve to teach the Scriptures to one another?
- What are ways you can be bold this week and preach Christ?
- How do you need to trust that God's word will prevail and continue to increase this week?