in The Psalms
What does it say?
- Read Psalm 24
- Who wrote the Psalm?
- What does the Psalmist proclaim about the LORD in v. 1–2?
- What does the Psalmist proclaim about man in v. 3–6?
- What does the Psalmist call the gates and doors to do in v. 7?
- What does the Psalmist proclaim about the LORD in v. 8–10?
What does it mean?
- Summarize Psalm 24 in one sentence.
- How are the outcomes the Psalmist describes for the wicked and righteous?
- What is the main proclamation of the Psalmist?
- How does the Psalm connect to the gospel?
How should it change us?
- In light of this Psalm…
- What should we believe about God?
- What should we believe about ourselves?
- What does this Psalm command us to do in response?
- How does the Psalmist call us to walk with God?
- What reward can we look forward to?
- Sing "All Praise to Him" in response to this Psalm.