What does it say?
- Read Genesis 18
- Who are all the people mentioned in this passage?
- What places are mentioned in this passage?
- What is the setting of vv. 1–15?
- What does Abraham do when he sees three men standing in front of him? (vv. 1–8)
- What does the LORD say to Abraham concerning Sarah? (v. 10)
- How did Sarah respond? (v. 12)
- How did the LORD respond back to Sarah (vv. 13–14)
- What are the settings of vv. 16–33?
- What does the LORD tell Abraham in vv. 20–21?
- How does Abraham respond to the LORD in vv. 22–33?
What does it mean?
- Summarize the passage in one sentence.
- Who are the three men in v. 2?
- Why does Sarah respond with doubt in vv. 12–14?
- What is the LORD's plan for Sodom and Gomorrah and why?
- Does God change his mind in vv. 22–33? Why or why not?
How should it change us?
- What do we learn about God from this passage?
- How can you fight temptation to not believe God's promises?
- What is something that is not "too hard for the LORD" that you are failing to believe right now?