Acts 3:1–26 - 10th October, 2020
What does it say?
- Read Acts 3:1–26
- What happened in the previous context?
- What ideas/words/themes are repeated?
- What locations are mentioned?
- Who is mentioned?
- What Old Testament passages are cited/alluded to?
- What miraculous event happened in vv. 1–11?
- How did this happen?
What does it mean?
- Why does Peter give a speech in vv. 12–26?
- What are "times of refreshing" in v. 20?
- When is "the time for restoring all things" in v. 21?
- Why does Peter cite Old Testament prophets concerning Jesus Christ?
- How does Peter preach the gospel in vv. 12–26?
How should it change us?
- How can we use miraculous moments to point to Christ and the gospel?
- How do you need to grow in sharing the gospel boldly?
- How is your life marked my daily repentance of sin? (see v. 19 and 26)