Genesis 1:1-25 - March 23rd 2018
In the Beginning...
Read Genesis 1:1-25
- What repeated words, phrases, themes do you notice in this passage?
- What happened in the beginning? Who was there already?
- How did God create? (Consider stages, steps, actions God takes)
- What did God do with his creation? What does that reveal about him?
- What was God's creation like? How does that compare with the world we live in?
- What do we learn about God from this passage?
- How should we respond to a God like this?
- What do we learn about God's words?
- How should we respond to them?
- Lastly, read John 1:1-5, how does this passage help us understand Genesis 1:1-25 more fully?
- Are there other passages you can think of that connect Jesus and the creation of the world?