Isaiah 52:13–53:12 - October 18th, 2019
What does it say?
- Read Isaiah 52:13–53:12
- How is the servant described?
- What does the servant do?
- How is the servant treated?
- Who was the servant sent to?
What does it mean?
- Summarize the passage in one sentence
- How does the servant bring blessing to God's people?
- How does the servant come to fruition in Jesus' life, ministry, death, and burial?
- What New Testament passages quote these verses?
- What does Isaiah 53:10–12 tell us about the divine purpose of the servant's oppression?
How should it change us?
- How does Isaiah point us to Jesus Christ?
- What should we believe because of this passage?
- How should we think of our sin?
- How should we think of our salvation?
- How should we live in light of this message?
- Sing In Christ Alone to God and to one another.