Isaiah 9:6-7 - December 21, 2018
Unto us a child is born
Read Isaiah 9:6-7
- What is God's answer of hope to the remnant of Judah?
- What four names is the child called?
- What do these four names tell us about him?
- What does Isaiah tell us about this child's rule?
- How will all of this be accomplished? (Look at the end of verse 7)
- Who is the child promised in Is 9:6-7?
- Without Jesus, how are we still under the kingdom of darkness?
- How can we be a part of Jesus' kingdom?
- How can you encourage your fellow church members to look to Jesus?