Joel 2:18-32 – November 9, 2018
THE lord will pour out his spirit
Read Joel 2:18-32
- How does Joel 2:18 describe the LORD?
- What are some phrases/themes in this passage that are also in Joel 1–2:17?
- What is different about these phrases?
- In Joel 2:18–26, what is the reason the LORD turns from judgment?
- What are the promises the LORD makes to his people in this passage?
- In what ways does the LORD promise to be with his people in this passage? (e.g. Joel 2:28–29)
- What are some New Testament passages that quote this passage?
- How do the New Testament authors interpret it?
- What does this passage tell us about the character of God?
- How can we praise God from this passage?
- Pray for members of the church based on Joel 2:18–32.