Joel 3 – November 16, 2018
THE LORD's Just Judgment
Read Joel 3
- What will happen to Judah and Jerusalem? (v. 1)
- What will happen to the nations? (v. 2)
- Why will God do this to the nations?
- How had the nations sinned against God's people? (Look at Joel 3:2–8)
- What does God call the nations to do in Joel 3:9–12?
- What will God do in response to the nations? (v. 16)
- Summarize Joel 3:1–16 in one sentence.
- What will happen to Judah? (Look at Joel 3:17–21)
- Why is the judgment of the nations reason to praise God?
- Does God have enemies? Who are they in this passage?
- How can someone who is an enemy of God become a friend?
- Why are many people uncomfortable reading about God's judgment?
- What does God's response to the nations tell us about the consequences of sin?
- According to Joel, will God leave the guilty unpunished?
- Who can endure the Day of the LORD?