in The Psalms
Psalm 107 - August 11th 2017
Give thanks for God’s steadfast love
Read Psalm 107:
- What are the people called to do and why?
- Why were they in trouble?
- How does God save them?
- How should they respond?
- How has God redeemed us (Christians)?
- How is our “trouble(s)” similar and/or different to the Israelites?
- How should we respond? (consider both corporate applications and individual applications)
- How would you define the steadfast love of the Lord?
- How can we encourage one another to consider the steadfast love of the Lord?
- How does thinking about the steadfast love of the Lord make us wiser?