in The Psalms
Psalm 32 - July 27th 2018
Blessed are the Forgiven
Read Psalm 32:
- Who does David say is blessed (1-2)?
- What situation does he describe himself in? What is the cause of his anguish (3-4)?
- What led to his relief (5)?
- What application does David give in light of this relief (6-7)?
- What are his concluding instructions?
- What should we not be like? What does that mean?
- What two situations are contrasted at the end? How does this conclusion relate to the point of the psalm?
- What does this psalm teach us about confessing our sins? Have you experienced this to be true?
- What definition of godliness does this psalm provide?
- How does sin relate to godliness in this passage?
- How should this affect the way we live together as Christians?
- How should we respond when other Christians confess sin and genuinely repent from it?