He Taught as One Who Had Authority
Read Mark 1:16-39
- What stands out about Jesus in this passage?
- How does Jesus address the disciples and what is their response?
- How do the people in the synagogue respond to Jesus? Why do they respond that way?
- How do the demons/unclean spirits respond to Jesus?
- What does Jesus do to sick people?
- What is the result of his healing people?
A. How does Jesus respond to this?
- What does the way people (and demons) respond to Jesus teach us about who Jesus is? What does he have?
- How should that affect the way we think of Jesus?
- What is most important to Jesus in his ministry? How should that affect our priorities as Christians? As a church?