in 2 Timothy
What does it say?
- Read 2 Timothy 1:13–18
- What does Paul tell Timothy to follow? (v. 13)
- What does Paul tell Timothy to guard? (v. 14)
- Who turned away from Paul? (v. 15)
- Who refreshed Paul? (v. 16)
- How did he do this? (v. 16–18)
What does it mean?
- What are the "pattern of sound words" in v. 13?
- What is the "good deposit" in v. 14?
- What is Paul's current situation? (v. 16)
- Where is Paul?
- What day is Paul referring to in v. 18?
How should it change us?
- How can we follow the pattern of sound words?
- What does it look like to guard the good deposit daily?
- Why do we need the Spirit's help to do this?
- What does it look like to be unashamed of brother's and sister's suffering for Christ?
- Sing Great is Thy Faithfulness to God and to one another.