What does it say?
- Read Micah chapters 6-7
- Do you notice any repeated words or ideas in these chapters?
- What are the charges God brings against his people ?
- What is good in Lord's sight and what does God require of his people ?
- What do we learn about God from these chapters ?
What does it mean?
- How can God be judge and justifier ?
- Does the curses mentioned in 6:14-15 remind you of any passage from first five books of the Old testament.(Read Deut.28) Why do you think Micah is using similar language here ?
- Why does God forgive his people's sin ? What do you learn about yourself and about God?
How should it change us?
- How should these chapters help us see God's favour towards his people even in the midst of their sin?
- How are you encouraged by reading these verses ?(7:18-20)
- Pray in light of this passage and about any applications you have made
- Sing My Heart is Filled with Thankfulness to God and to one another.