What does it say?
- Read Psalm 91
- What are repeated words/phrases?
- What are repeated ideas?
- What are the connected words in the passage?
- What do we learn about God?
- What do we learn about man?
- What promises does the psalmist hope for?
What does it mean?
- What is a "shield and buckler" in v. 4?
- What is "pestilence" in v. 6?
- What will angels do for those who make the LORD their refuge in v. 11?
- Who is speaking in vv. 14–16?
- How is this psalm grounded in the gospel?
- How does the psalm speak to sickness and wickedness against the believer today?
- Summarize the passage in one sentence.
How should it change us?
- How is God being your refuge revealed in the life of a believer?
- What hope does the suffering believer have according to this psalm?
- How are you encouraging struggling believers with God's promises during covid–19?