What does it say?
- Read Psalm 90
- Who wrote this psalm?
- What are repeated words/phrases?
- What are repeated ideas?
- What do we learn about God?
- What do we learn about man?
- What petitions does the psalmist make?
What does it mean?
- What does the psalmist tell us about time according to God inv. 4?
- How is God contrasted with man in this psalm?
- How is this psalm grounded in the gospel?
- Summarize the passage in one sentence.
How should it change us?
- How does your perspective about your time on earth need to change?
- How can you practically learn to number your days? Why is this a good thing to do?
- How have you failed to trust in God with your days?