1 Cor 15:1-20 - January 18, 2019
that of first importance
- What does Paul say is "of first importance" in v. 3-4?
- After the death and resurrection, who did Christ appear to?
- What false doctrine did some in the Corinthian church teach in v. 12?
- What are the several implications of this false teaching that Paul warns them of?
- How is the resurrection of Christ and the resurrection of the dead connected?
- Why does Paul remind the Corinthian church of the gospel?
- Why is the gospel important for Christians, not just non-Christians?
- What is a simple way to articulate the gospel message?
- Does your life reflect the hope of the resurrection?
- How can you protect the church against false teaching that attacks the gospel?
- Is the gospel central to every area of your life?
- How can you remind yourself of the gospel?
- How can you remind other members of the church of the gospel?