Genesis 3:1-24 - April 13th 2018
Read Genesis 3:1-6
- Who is introduced in v.1 and what does he do?
- What does his question imply and what does it seem to suggest?
- Who responds and how? Why is this significant?
- Where is the Adam?
- What does the serpent say and what effect does it have on the woman and man?
- What was God's designed order for the world and what happened to it?
- What do we learn about temptation?
- How does the devil seek to tempt us?
- How can we fight temptation?
Read Genesis 3:7-24
- Working through this whole section - what are the consequences of sin?
- Consider in terms of relationships.
- Consider in terms of our role(s).
- Consider in terms of the world we live in.
- How do the man and woman explain themselves?
- What does this show?
- What signs of mercy and grace are given, even within the context of God's judgment? How is this fulfilled in the story of the Bible?
- What does this whole chapter teach us about the world we live in?
- How should the consequences of sin cause us to think, feel, act?
- What is the solution to the fall? How can it's consequences be reversed?